- Services Overview
- Strategic Planning & Assessment
- Campaign Management & Development
- Email Service Provider & Implementation
- Email Deliverability
- Book CEO Mitch Lapides to Speak
At FulcrumTech, we eat, sleep, and breathe email marketing. From building strong value propositions to figuring out why you’re not meeting your conversion goals, our technical, strategic, and creative full service teams do it all. Work with us on your entire email program, a specific marketing campaign, or an individual project. Let us be your email marketing solution!
Not sure what your email-marketing program should cost?
Find out here.
Strategic Email Planning and Assessment Services
You can get there from here. And we'll show you how.View the Services
Email Campaign Development and Email Management Services
Email newsletters? Yup. Triggered campaigns? You betcha. Regardless of the campaign, we have you covered in the management process, from strategy to copy, design development, and analytics. Let us manage emails and email campaigns.View the Services
Email Service Provider Selection and Implementation Services
It all starts with the right technology platform, and we have a team dedicated to making sure you choose the right one (such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud or LyrisHQ).View the Services
Email Deliverability Services
Because all the planning, strategy, and implementation in the world won't matter if your prospects never see your email.View the Services
Book CEO & President, Mitch Lapides to Speak
He won’t just inspire your team; he’ll help you turn your ideas into reality.Read more about what Mitch can bring to your table.
Email Campaign Map
You know where we’d all be without maps? Lost. That’s why we map every touch point of your customers’ journey. (Basically, we take off your marketer hat and encourage you to walk a mile in your customers’ shoes.) We find the holes (read: opportunities) by looking at everything: Frequency. Timing. Calls to action. Offer. Messaging…the works. So we can find out what works. Then, we map out what the customer journey should be – and the email campaign you need to get there.
We haven’t had a client yet who didn’t say, “OMG, I didn’t know that!” or “How did you figure that out?”
FulcrumTech has the email campaign management experience to reach your goals.
10-Point Email Assessment
Over the past 10+ years, we’ve identified 10 critical aspects of an amazing email program that drive ROI. We’ll conduct a methodical review of each of these 10 points, give you a decisive plan of action for short-term gains, and provide an outline of exactly what needs to be done in the future to experience long-term gains.
As email marketing managers, we go behind the scenes, analyze your existing data, and break down your current email-marketing strategy to arrive at your ROI Road Map, which will:
- Uncover sneaky issues hiding in your email that negatively impact performance
- Identify critical areas of improvement that need to be addressed
- Tell you what you’re doing right to ensure you keep doing it
- Give you a prioritized list of changes to implement moving forward
Email Program Management & Ongoing Optimization
Email Program Management Services
Your email program should be running like a well-oiled machine (and it juuuuust so happens that we are email engineers).
Depending on what you’re looking for, we’ll do any (or all) of the following when it comes to email management solutions:
- Lay the groundwork: We’ll look at everything from your historical email campaign data to your value proposition. In doing so, we’ll figure out how you can nurture your prospects into long-term clients/customers and improve customer relations.
- Develop the strategy: We’ll create a blueprint of your current email marketing campaigns. And then? Create a roadmap of where we’ll take your program, backed by a rock-solid, data-driven strategy for more effective emails.
- Create the campaigns: We’ve got a full team of copywriters, designers, and developers. The one thing they have in common? They’re obsessed with ROI and know how to get it!
- Develop custom financial models: You’ll see what levers to pull and know exactly where to focus optimization to maximize your email program’s value.
- Report on the metrics that matter: We’ll move beyond the open rates and clicks to the metrics that matter to you (such as revenue, page views, and list growth, to name a few).
- Act as your production house: If you need someone to just make it happen, look no further.
Once you have a rock-solid email-marketing strategy and well-defined campaign objectives in place, then we build on that foundation. We use a process of continuous full testing to improve marketing conversions and other key performance indicators.
We create targeted treatments (subject lines, creative, you name it) and call the statistically significant winners. Plus, you’ll see every peak, valley, and trend along the way — all part of our policy of transparent reporting. All you need to do? Put your feet up and watch your program grow.
Email Campaign Creative
Great email campaign creation does more than just sing–it soars. Successful creative connects with customers in ways they may not even be fully aware of. But you can do that only by truly understanding their journey. So our mantra is: Understand. Engage. Convert. The result is a rewarding, long-term relationship. We just hope you’re not afraid of commitment.
Email Campaign Development
Click through to learn more about our most requested email marketing campaign development services:
- Welcome Emails
- Promotional/Service Emails
- Drip Campaigns
- Email Newsletters
- Triggered Email Campaigns
- Shopping-Cart Abandonment
- Reengagement Campaigns
- Landing-Page Optimization Services
Have another email marketing campaign in mind? Give us a shout. We promise: We’ve seen it before.
Email List-building & Email List Management
Maybe you’re just starting off and not sure where to get names. Maybe you bought an email list and aren’t pleased with its performance. Maybe you’re dealing with list inactivity or attrition. We can fix any email list problem through database management. The only catch? We’re permission email-marketers. That means that we won’t just grow your email list for the sake of growing it—we’ll grow it only with quality names. Because a smaller, more active list will trump a larger, less active list any day of the week. Just ask your bottom line.
Custom Email Preference Centers
We create custom email preference centers that merge email profile and email subscription functions in one, easy-to-manage location. The best part? We handle everything. Designing the user interface with your brand in mind? Yup. Coding the API calls? Check. Encrypting links? Well, let’s just say you can sleep well knowing your subscriber information will be safe. The only thing we’ll expect you to do? Sit back and get to know your email subscribers better.
Email Service Provider (ESP) Selection
The fact of the matter is this: An email program can only be as sophisticated (or limited) as its ESP. It only makes sense that you would put as much effort into selecting the right email platform as you do with your professional email programs. The trick? Finding an ESP that really suits your business needs.
First, we’ll meet with you to uncover your business goals. We’ll identify exactly what you want and need from your ESP to allow your email program to scale in the future. Then, we’ll work within your budget to find an ESP that meets your objectives–not just for where you are today, but where you want to be tomorrow.
Email Service Provider Implementation
Looking for fast, efficient implementation? Here’s how we guide you through the implementation process so that you maximize your return on investment (ROI):
- Account Setup: From account configuration, to email list segmentation and reporting, we’ll set everything up for you so that you can see what you want to see when you want to see it.
- IP Warm-up: We’ll make sure that your email engagement metrics don’t suffer when you’re ready to launch. Whether you’re new to the world of ESPs or transitioning to a new email platform, we’ll develop a custom IP warm-up plan that maximizes your email delivery.
- Email Customization and Email Automation: We’ll look at your current email program, identify how to save your team the most time and effort, and figure out which tools best serve your needs and budget. So whether you’re looking to reduce your man-hours through marketing automation, capitalize on customer engagement through triggers, or even publish syndicated emails, we have your back.
Certified Email Service Provider Resellers
Because we send emails for our clients, we’re able to pass on special pricing to them for some of the best ESPs on today’s market. And, as certified resellers, we can not only get you a great price every month, but also train you to get the most bang from your buck.
Email Deliverability Essentials: $149
Delivered in as little as 24 hours, we will assess how effectively your current email program manages deliverability fundamentals:
- Technical setup: authentication, registration, domain setup, opt-in process
- IP blacklist check
- Domain blacklist check
- Spam content review
This mini email audit will pinpoint where your email program requires basic deliverability enhancements.
Comprehensive Email Deliverability Audit
We’ll dive into the email deliverability factors (both technical and nontechnical) affecting your marketing with an email program. Ultimately, we’ll provide a report (tailored to your organization) that covers:
- Email infrastructure setup
- Email permission practices
- Email list management
- Baseline email deliverability with primary Internet service providers (ISPs)
- Email advertising practices
- Blacklists and email reputation management
- Email subscriber engagement metrics review
- Recommendations for improvements
At the end, you’ll know what needs to be improved. And…most important? How to improve it.
Ongoing Email Deliverability Monitoring
Good email deliverability doesn’t belong on your wish list. Because bad email deliverability is a deal-breaker. The kind of deal-breaker that not only blocks you completely but also puts your email in a far-off land that we call the spam folder.
That’s why our email deliverability experts have one job: To deliver emails into the inbox. And they’ll do it by focusing on:
- Establishing the authentication process
- Strategic sending recommendations
- Good email sender reputation monitoring
- Fostering ISP relationships
- Whitelisting process recommendations
Mitch speaks on a wide range of topics that run the email gamut, so if you’re looking for something particular, give us a shout. We will work with you to create a session that’s worthwhile for your attendees.
Or check out the most frequently requested topics Mitch loves to speak about:
5 Steps to Email-Marketing Success
Mitch reveals five specific and actionable ways to increase your email ROI and effective marketing strategies. Also, get a sneak peek on best-in-class email list-building practices.
How to Maximize Your Email-Marketing ROI
Mitch shows you how to measure and quantify the current state of your program and determine which combination of changes will have the biggest impact on your ROI. You’ll walk away with 17 solid tricks for improving your open, click, and conversion rates. You’ll even get access to tools you can take back to the office.
CAN-SPAM Act – An Overview
Mitch will give you a layman’s summary of the primary law requirements (both U.S. and international) and penalties for noncompliance. See real-world examples of do’s and don’ts and finally understand the law that has email marketers talking.
The Business Lead-Generation Playbook
Mitch shares his powerful, proprietary six-step process for developing the best lead-gen strategy for your organization. Plus, discover several key metrics and statistics you can use to justify the components of your own lead-generation system.
Permission Marketing – Building Relationships and Sales
Mitch shares several top strategies for building a high-quality permission-based list, integrating promotional email with a solid Web foundation and landing page optimization, as well as the testing metrics you should care about.