9 Top Predictive Analytics Platforms for Email-Marketing Success
Predictive analytics is quickly becoming a must-have technology for today’s e-commerce retailers. Are you ready to harness the power of predictive analytics to drive more conversions and dramatically increase revenue from your email channel? Here are nine top predictive platforms for achieving email-marketing success.
As we discussed in a previous NewsLever feature, using predictive analytics can help e-commerce retailers implement smarter and more effective marketing decisions based on actual customer behaviors. The following are some ways that using predictive marketing can improve your email campaign results:
- Increase engagement with prospects and customers
- Create more more-personalized messages for different customer segments
- Leverage data science algorithms to nurture prospects
- Optimize the price point to maximize profits
- Streamline data analytics to get insights in real time.
And the good news is that there are numerous predictive platforms available that can help you easily and efficiently leverage this technology to improve your email-marketing performance results. Here are nine of today’s top predictive tools:
- Boomtrain — Based on user engagement and behavior, this platform helps you gather valuable marketing insights for optimizing customer touchpoints. Boomtrain’s machine-learning algorithms analyze such factors as user behavior, trending content, metadata and semantic analysis, and a company’s business rules. This information is then combined with artificial intelligence to learn more about each customer to deliver a relevant experience across all marketing channels. For example, email subject lines and content are personalized, delivery time is optimized for each recipient, and message frequency is throttled based on engagement. Plus, Boomtrain is completely automated, scales to an unlimited audience size, and works well with all email service providers (ESPs).
- Fresh Relevance — This real-time marketing tool helps e-commerce retailers increase sales by delivering personalized customer experiences across email, mobile, and websites. Daily and weekly emails that are automatically sent based on shoppers’ behavior, abandoned-cart emails, cross-channel personalization, real-time images (e.g., countdown clocks), a personalized coupon function, and product recommendations are just some of the great features that this tool offers. Plus, Fresh Relevance supports all ESPs and e-commerce systems.
- Windsor Circle — This is a predictive lifecycle and retention marketing platform that helps e-commerce companies grow customer lifetime value, as well as increase customer retention. The platform allows users to see key retail and retention metrics on more than 70 charts, as well as easily create custom segments. It also helps track unknown website visitors and turn page views into revenue by enhancing customer profiles. Using a retailer’s existing marketing software, Windsor Circle powers predictive, personalized, and automated emails throughout the entire customer lifecycle, such as browse abandonment, cart recovery, post-purchase, and win-back campaigns. Windsor Circle integrates with several major e-commerce platforms. What happens if your platform is not one of them? The company can implement custom integrations.
- Bluecore — This software company analyzes behavioral and product data through one system to help you power marketing actions that meet individual customer needs. Bluecore’s data platform is designed to help launch data-driven, cross-channel programs in mere minutes. It immediately analyzes and segments behavioral and product catalog data, letting you automatically send dynamic and personalized emails to each customer.
- SmarterHQ — This contextual marketing technology leverages a company’s current ESP to create automated and personalized email campaigns by combining real-time behavior recognition with historical customer data. To help build a foundation for more sophisticated growth over time, SmarterHQ starts its users with essential triggered campaigns. This is accomplished by using such data as purchase probability and engagement level to add more context to basic behavioral triggers. In addition, year-over-year data are leveraged to reengage customers based on seasonal shopping patterns.
- Wylei — How do you increase email engagement and get more open and clicks? One of the most important ways is by providing content that matches your individual subscriber’s interests. To help you do that, Wylei leverages a real-time machine-learning engine that determines what content resonates best with your specific audience. Wylei’s cloud-based Automated Relevancy Engine uses a series of advanced algorithms to analyze user data, contextual data detected when the email is opened, and real-time performance data to make a “hyper-targeted” decision on what content will generate the best response. Real-time, optimization, videos, geo-location and device targeting, weather-driven messages, interactive flash sales, rich personalization, countdown timers, and interactive capabilities are some of the great features offered by Wylei’s real-time email solution.
- AgilOne — This predictive marketing cloud helps e-commerce retailers deliver omni-channel experiences to boost customer loyalty and profitability. To help aggregate customer data into one place, AgilOne offers a number of turnkey connectors to ESPs, its own webtag, and integrations with e-commerce and tag-management systems, among other capabilities. As one of the most sophisticated predictive-marketing tools on the market, AgilOne comes built-in with predictive models that make advanced predictive targeting easy for marketers. AgilOne strives to help retailers develop more-valuable customer relationships through predictive modeling, thus engaging customers at the right time with the right offer and delivering a rewarding customer experience.
- MailChimp — With this email-marketing service’s new Product Recommendations feature, businesses can now send emails personalized with items that target the right customers with the right products. The tool was primarily designed for e-commerce retailers that have more than 10 available products, as well as a minimum of 50 different customers and more than 500 orders in the previous year. By using MailChimp’s Product Recommendations feature, you can analyze the purchase history of individual customers to make data-driven predictions about what they’re most likely to buy in the future.
- Loyalty Builders Analytics — This predictive-analytics service automatically forecasts the buying behavior of your customers, including who will buy, when they’ll buy, how much they’ll spend in the next period, lifetime value potential, risk of defection, and best product recommendations. The process is simple and can be integrated with your existing systems, requiring no databases, platforms, data integration, or analytic skills. Using readily available data, Loyalty Builders doesn’t require personal customer information. According to Loyalty Builders, the company has tested its technology in many hundreds of marketing programs across various channels and helps clients typically achieve between a 10% and 30% lift in revenue over static campaigns.
Ready to radically improve your email performance results and give a big boost to the revenue generated through your email-marketing channel? Contact FulcrumTech today and we’ll help you implement both the tools and strategies you need to get the most out of your email campaigns.